Download paper format from here.
Authors will be required to submit article in MS-Word/ LaTex format, electronically or at email id: email@example.com. One unique Paper ID will be assigned after submission of the article that will be sent to the registered email id. Author can check paper status here using registered email id and Paper ID.
Paper Format and Page Layout
While preparing and formatting papers, authors must conform to the under-mentioned MS-Word/ LaTex format:-
- All manuscripts must be in English and in MS-Word/ LaTex format
- The total length of the paper, including references and appendices, must not exceed (20) A4 Size pages. It should be typed on one-side with a single column, 1.15-line spacing, 10 font size, Times New Roman, in MS Word (.doc/.docx).
- The Top Margin should be 1. inch, Bottom 1. inch, Left 0.64 inch, and Right 1.0 inch. Page layout should be a portrait with 0.2 Header and Footer margins. Select the option for different Headers and Footers for different for the First page in Layout (under Page Setup menu option of MS Word). Authors are not supposed to write anything in the footer.
- The title in bold should appear in single column on the first page in 24 Font size, below which the name of the author(s), 16 font size, name of affiliation (Department name, College/University/Institute) 12 font size and email id should be provided centrally aligned in 10 font size.
- To avoid unnecessary errors, the authors are strongly advised to use the "spell-check" and "grammar-check" functions of the word processor.
- The author should be typed references in single-line spacing, 10 font size.
- Complete author’s profile with clear photographs
Structure of Paper
Article should be arranged in following order:
1. Title, author(s), and complete name(s) of institution(s)
6. Literature Survey
7. Problem definition or experimental work
8. Results and Discussion
Conflict of Interest Statement
Authors must indicate whether or not they have a financial relationship with the organization that sponsored the research.
This section is used to acknowledge the contributions of institution authorities who provided the facilities to carry out the research work or Acknowledgment: those anyone who assisted in the study whose contributions did not rise in the view of the principal investigator to authorship and to credit the funding agencies that supported the work, etc. should be brief.
References: References should be listed at the end of the paper in alphabetical order. Articles in preparation or articles submitted for publication, unpublished observations, personal communications, etc. should not be included in the reference list.
Topics of Interest:
Structural engineering ,Mechanics of materials, Materials science, Manufacturing Engineering , Quality management systems, Thermal engineering Allied engineering materials, Modeling and simulation, Industrial engineering, Design engineering, Transportation Engineering, Application of industrial engineering to service sector Ergonomics , Engineering materials , Applied mechanics, Optimization tools and techniques , Supply-chain management , Application of industrial engineering
Automobile Engineering , Fluid Mechanics , Heat Transfer, Solid Mechanics ,Refrigeration and Air Conditioning ,Renewable Energy Technology, Materials Engineering ,Composite Materials ,Marine Engineering, Petroleum and Mineral Resources Engineering , Textile Engineering, Leather Technology, Operational Research, Manufacturing Processes , Machine Design, Quality Control , CAD/CAM Aeronautical Engineering, Production Engineering , Manufacturing Processes , Welding Technology, Robotics Engineering , Aerospace Engineering , Metallurgy.
Solar Energy , Renewable Energy, Wind Power, Energy from Subsurface Natural Resource , Energy Transfer Processes , Energy Systems, Energy Management Energy Saving Problems , Energy Efficiency, Energy Conversion , Energy R&D Strategies , Energy Transmission and Distribution, Natural Gas Technology , Fuel/Waste/Underground Combustion , Alternative Energy Sources, Problems Related to Energy and the Environment ,Policy Or Regulatory Issues that Affect Energy Resources, Jets, Sprays , Alternative Fuels , Waste Management and Environmental Issues, Nuclear Power Issues.
Any other topic realted to Civil, Mechanical and energy Science.